Campaign Financing Philosophy:
- The Re-elect Wes Brodhead to St. Albert City Council 2021 campaign will plan to be self-funded.
- The Re-elect Wes Brodhead campaign budget will be based on the maximum total value allowed for a self-funded campaign
- No campaign donations will be solicited in any form either electronically or verbally.
- Campaign donations will not be solicited from family members
- Individuals who choose to donate unsolicited funds to the Re-elect Wes Brodhead campaign will be honoured for their generosity by accepting their gift.
Third Party Advertising Support:
- The Re-elect Wes Brodhead to St. Albert City Council 2021 campaign has not knowingly received any third-party advertising support.
2021 Re-elect Wes Brodhead Campaign – Preliminary Expenses:
- Campaign Yard Signs and Supports $ 887.25
- Campaign Brochures $1,351.35
- Campaign Brochure Graphic Design $ 50.00
- Campaign Brochure Postal Mailout $ 932.66
- Campaign Video Production $1,350.00
- Campaign Gazette Advertising (to date – approx.) $ 926.10
- Total expenditures to date $5,497.36
Approximate anticipated costs yet to be accrued: $ 500.00
Campaign Donations Received to date – S. Leppky $ 100.00
Campaign Self-funded total – approximate as of October 15 $5,897.36